WOMAN – A CHEMICAL ANALYSIS ELEMENT
Eingesandt von Barbara Frühwirth
PERIODIC CHART SYMBOL: Wo
ATOMIC MASS: Generally accepted as 110 lbs. (50 kg), but known to vary from 110 lbs. (50 kg) to 550 lbs. (250 kg)
OCCURRENCE: Copious quantities in all urban areas.
1) Surface usually covered with a painted film.
2) Boils with no provocation.
3) Freezes up solid unexpectedly.
4) Melts if given special treatment
5) Bitter if incorrectly used or ignored
6) Yields to pressure applied to certain points.
7) Found in various states ranging from virgin metal to common ore.
1) Has a great affinity for gold, silver, platinum and precious stones
2) Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3) May explode spontaneously without prior warning or reason.
4) Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increased by saturation in alcohol.
5) Most powerful money-reducing agent known to man.
* Highly ornamental, especially in sports car.
* Can be a great aid to relaxation.
1) Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in the natural state.
2) Turns green with envy when placed beside a better specimen.
3) Defies proper aging analysis techniques.
1) Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
2) Illegal to possess more than one at a time.
Dieser Beitrag wurde von der alten Chemieideen.net-Webseite übernommen [29.3.2005].